Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi All, another gloomy day here in NY...daydreaming

Dreaming of vacation is my way of escaping the dreary days until the
weather becomes warm and sunny.

I am right now day dreaming of my upcoming trips in June and August.
In June, I am going to Las Vegas for my hubby's 40th birthday.
We are staying at the Palazzo at the Venetian. We have not been
to Vegas for about 6 years. I cannot wait to see what has changed.
This adult is for grown ups only. You need to do that every once in a
while.

Our next trip planned is a family trip to a place I have wanted to go
for a long time. We are going to see the Grand Canyon. :)
On our last trip to Hawaii, I saw some of the amazingly beautiful scenery
this country has to offer. I was inspired to seek out more. For our Grand
Canyon trip, I have reserved a convertible to complete the experience.
In Arizona, out stops also include Scottsdale (home base) and Sedona.
Our 2 resorts are both Timeshare resorts. We are staying at the Westin
Kierland Villas in Scottsdale and the Hyatt Pinon Pointe in Sedona.
I will surely post reviews and pics when we get back.

One way I research my hotels and activities, is by using
www.tripadvisor.com
This is my favorite research tool. When reading reviews you must remember
that these are a person's own perspective and opinion. Please take everything
with a grain of salt. Many things can alter a review. Read many reviews and
take what is important to you from them. Use Trip advisor to make an
informed decision.

Until next time, back to my daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment